英语会话看这本就够了大全集
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

5.4 飞机 Planes

情景对话 Dialogue

Steven feels uncomfortable on the plane. An air stewardess comes and asks about his trouble.

史蒂文在飞机上感觉不舒服。一位空姐走过来,询问他怎么了。

Air Stewardess: Sir, what's wrong with you?

空姐:先生,您怎么了?

Steven: I suddenly have a feeling of dizziness and nausea.

史蒂文:我突然感觉想呕吐和眩晕。

Air Stewardess: Have you ever suffered from airsickness before? You're probably airsick.

空姐:您曾经晕过机吗?您可能是晕机。

Steven: No, this is my first time on a plane. Maybe you are right. Please get me some pills.

史蒂文:没有,这是我第一次坐飞机。也许你说对了,请给我些晕机药。

Air Stewardess: OK. I will get some for you. There's an airsickness bag behind the seat in front of you. Please wait me for a moment.

空姐:好的。我去给您取些来。在您前方的座位后面有一个晕机呕吐袋。请稍等一会儿。

(Having been away for a few minutes, now the air stewardess comes back.)

(离开了一会儿,空姐现在回来了。)

Air Stewardess: Here are two pills. And the water is in the glass, too. Please take the pills with water.

空姐:这是两粒药片。杯子里是水。请用水服下药片。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感谢!

(He takes the pills.)

(他服下了药片。)

Air Stewardess: Are you feeling better now?

空姐:现在好些了吗?

Steven: Much better now. Thanks again.

史蒂文:好多了,再次谢谢你。

Air Stewardess: My pleasure.

空姐:很乐意为您服务。

单词短语 Words and Phrases

dizziness [ˈdɪzɪnɪs] n.头昏眼花,眩晕

nausea [ˈnɔːsjə] n.恶心,反胃,作呕;极端的厌恶

核心句型 Key Sentences

1.Morning, sir. Welcome board!

早上好,先生。欢迎登机!

2.May I introduce myself? I'm Yu Hua, the chief purser of this flight.

请允许我自我介绍一下。我叫余华,是本次航班的乘务长。

3.Here we are, sir, an aisle seat on the left side.

是这儿,先生,左边靠过道的位置。

4.I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat because 20C is two rows behind you on the other side of the aisle.

恐怕您坐错位子了,因为20C正好在过道另一边的后两排。

5.This is a short range flight and we will only serve a snack.

这是短途航线,我们只供应点心。

6.Please check that your seat belt whether is fastened or not.

请检查一下您的安全带是否系好了。

7.Follow me, please, and your seat is in the middle of the cabin.

请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。

8.The plane is about to take off.

飞机就要起飞了。

9.We can't take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.

由于能见度低,机场关闭,我们不能起飞了。

10.Please don't walk about in the cabin.

请不要在客舱内走动。

11.Excuse me for a second, I'll check on it.

请稍等一下,我查查看。

12.Please don't forget to take along your personal belongings.

请不要忘了携带你的行李。

13.I look forward to serving you in the future.

我期待将来能为您服务。

14.By the way, I don't want a night flight.

顺便说一声,我不想要夜间的航班。

15.I need to reserve a fight to New York on the 7th in the morning.

我需要订一个7号上午去纽约的航班。

地道英语 Idiomatic English

1.Please keep your seat belt fastened.请系好安全带。

也可以说Put on your seat belt, please./Fasten your seat belt, please./Please buckle up.

2.Give me your passport.我要看一下您的护照。

也可以说May I see your passport? /Your passport, please./Pass me your certificate./Show me your passport, please.

3.I'm feeling a little bit airsick. Please give me some pills.我有点晕机,请给我点晕机药片。

表示“晕机药”,也可以说medicine/pills for airsickness。

4.This is my boarding pass.这是我的登机证。

也可以说Here is my boarding card.

5.Is this ticket refundable?这张机票可以退票吗?

也可以说Can I refund this ticket? /Could I get a refund for this ticket?

由此及彼 Draw Inferences

1.First class, business class, and economy class offer excellent services to passengers.

头等舱、商务舱和经济舱均向乘客提供优质服务。

2.Please put your package in the overhead compartment or under your seat.

请将行李放在行李架上或座位下。

3.Another flight attendant is coming down the aisle with coffee and tea.

另外一位空乘正端着咖啡和茶从走道上过来。

4.Please remain seated until the “FASTEN SEAT BELT” sign is turned off and the aircraft has come to a complete stop.

在安全带的指示灯没有熄灭、班机没有停妥前,请您不要离开座位。

5.The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.

由于飞机的发动机出现了故障,将会做紧急迫降。

6.All the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation, so please obey instructions from us.

我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。

7.Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.

请不要在客舱内给救生衣充气!一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。

8.This plane has eight emergency exits and please locate the exit nearest to you.

本架飞机有8个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。

9.Leave everything behind and come this way!

别拿行李,朝这边走!

10.Open seat belts.

解开安全带。